Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tonight, I'mma let you do your thang

I know, I know I'm a little late
BUT
BIFF (The Boulder International Film Festival) is going on today and tomorrow (with tomorrow as the last day.) Don't feel bad if you missed out this year, I only recently jumped on the bandwagon.
BIFF is pretty sweet, and it's becoming widely recognized as a hip and edgy film festival (go CO) check it out at their website.

Also, they need millions (okay maybe a few hundred) volunteers to make the festival run smoothly, so if you put this in your calendar for next year, you can be a part of the whole shebang and get a cute BIFF t-shirt, bonus!


Image source: BIFF



The next blip on my radar is something the wonderful Fashion Denver is sponsoring, the 2nd Annual DiverCity Fashion Show: Mile High City Glamour.
It's being held at The Church on February 18th and sounds like it has the potential to be pretty badass. I will be there with bells *and my camera* on.
 Check out Fashion Denver's website for more info... also you will be in the loop if you sign up for their newsletter: they're a part of a lot of local fashiony events (duh.)


Image source: Fashion Denver



And last but certainly not least, um.... who knew that Aspen had a fashion week?
I know it's no New York Fashion Week... but pretty exciting still!
This little diddy doesn't take place until March so you have time to fully update your Apres ski-wear and head up the mountain to mingle with... well whoever else knows about Aspen Fashion Week.
Soooo just a heads up, their website makes me want to pull my freshly-highlighted hair out, but hey, they can't do it all...


Image source: Aspen Fashion Week

2 comments:

  1. definitely did not know that aspen had a fashion week, but im glad that stylish skiwear exists!

    ReplyDelete