Friday, November 20, 2009

Ah! The end is near!


How is it possible that I have been here for ten weeks already?
I guess, as my enlightened father would say, "Time flies when you're having fun!"
Anyway here's a timeline of the adventures to come:
An hour ago: I know that this is not in the 'to come' category of time but I thought I would share with you my proclaimed 'last dreaded trip to the grocery store!' It was short and sweet, I did not go down every aisle like I enjoy doing, I was on a mission. Two heavy bags of fruit, medialunas (sweet croissants,) some peanuts, and a declined credit card later, I was out of there.
10:15 tonight: Yes, yes it is hype, yes it is badly done, but yes, we are still going in a large group to see New Moon. If you don't know what that is, consider yourself lucky.
Tuesday November 24th: My final day at the (usually dreaded) internship! Funny actually, this last week they magically found this huge project for me to do that would have most likely taken me the entire stay to finish. But they just 'realized' it needed to be done. Anyway I will be working on that on Monday (there is a goodbye party for 3 of us hardworking interns that are leaving) and Tuesday, and then, bon voyage! And a glittering letter of recommendation, too, por favor.
Tuesday December 1st: My beautiful mother will be joining me here in the city! WooHoo, we can hardly wait!
Thursday December 3rd: My madre and I will be leaving for an extended adventure in the beautiful and mountainous city of Mendoza Argentina, on the eastern side of the country, near Chile.
Wednesday December 9th: After a very, very quick BA turnaround, we will be heading to the infamous resort town for BA's elite, Punta Del Este in Uruguay. We will be sure to let you know how our tans are progressing.
Tuesday December 15th: Fly home!
Although this will most likely not be my last blog post, it will be one of the few. I want to take a minute to thank everyone for following my adventures, posting positive comments, and supporting me and my wanderlust.
I'm not quite sure yet what will come of this blog... but I have tentative plans, tentative, I tell you, to begin a fashion blog. I have been an internet hitchhiker as of late, and have been falling in love with many fashion blogs (most of which you can find on my profile, under which blogs I follow.) I am considering a blog that combines couture runway trends, street trendspotting, and styling. We'll see. It would probably take a lot of time and energy to be any good (as do most things.)
XoXo
Besos,
Breezy

1 comment:

  1. im sad that your adventure is coming to an end but please keep up the blog!

    ReplyDelete