Friday, September 4, 2009

Soon, so soon

Next Friday at exactly this time, it will be 11 pm in the fabulous Buenos Aires and I will be at some cute little cafe in Recoleta, eating dinner. (I will neeed to get used to the late food thing, we'll see how it goes.)
Today, my US program director Raissa called me to talk about a few things before I jet off. She gave me a renewed sense of excitement, hope and curiosity. She was so excited for me, for the fact that my internship will be with an amazing NGO, my residence is apparently the happenin' place to be, and she promised that I will not want to come home at the end of it. (Don't worry mom!)
Anyway what else... I have decided to attempt one, and only one large suitcase. I know, ambitious of me, right? Anyway, you would think I am being overly confident in my packing abilities (one suitcase for 3 months, for real?) you might be even more convinced after finding out that my suitcase(s) cannot be 70 lbs each, like I though, but 50! How will I survive?
And so the official sleepless countdown has begun... and it's probably a good thing I'm not sleeping or else I would be much less productive...
Besos,
Breezy

No comments:

Post a Comment