Monday, September 14, 2009

Lunes


Today I ran around the city with sweaty palms, clutching my beloved camera. But look  what came of it : )
I ran down to the Recoleta Cemetary which is one the of most famous sites in Argentina. There were numerous tombs, catacombs, cats, and old men in the labyrinth. It us honestly a bit of a maze, where one can get blissfully lost without any hope of finding the gateway back to BA. It's wonderful. I also adventured along Santa Fe, a busy street with little shops and stores very close to our house. Overall, it was a good day!
Besos,
Breezy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! The Cemetery looks very much like the Parisian ones but with an Iberian accent.
    Nana Karen and Granddad (Walter). We are both here as pieplate (Karen's handle, I was unable to get Google to accept mine, so...we both go as pieplate for you).
    Don't forget to visit Carlos Gardel's grave which is there in BA.

    ReplyDelete