Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fashion, put it all on me

Well

This is the 'official' big announcement- from this day forward Caos y Belleza will be a... dun dun dun... FASHION blog. That's right ladies and gentlemen.

I am very grateful to everyone who followed my adventures in the wonderful Buenos Aires, and now I will venture into another sphere of the world(wide web, that is.)

This will be a mix of great online deals on fashion, what other amazing bloggers have their well-trained eyes on, what's to come, what's fleeting season to season, the hottest trends and designs, street fashion, wonderful photography and frankly, anything that catches my Magpie-like eye.

All images I use (unless I mark them as otherwise) are not mine, they are copy-written, and I will do my best to share their copyrights, as well as the site that I scooped them off of. If I use my own work, which I hope to do, I would love it if whoever pulls my pictures off the blog will offer the same courtesy to me.


Enjoy, my fellow fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment