Friday, October 30, 2009

What do you know about 50% humidity, 90 degree heat, and a chance of storms?

So I now take back all of the bad things I had been saying about the cold(ish) Buenos Aires weather thus far.
I no longer am perusing the overpriced boutiques for a clearance-priced chunky sweater.
Yesterday my roommates and I woke up naturally around 9 because we were sweating.
Today, our entire house (or at least those who didn't have anything imperative to do) sat around on the living room level of our house in utter stillness. Moving is asking for it.
Out on our patio, I took about 15 minutes to hand wash my white clothing, and came back into the kitchen literally dripping with sweat.
Other than the intense heat the last few days, not too much has been going on.
I finished by behemoth 80 page translation two days ago at my internship... I started doing small projects at my internship yesterday, and I think I might be useful this month! Maybe.
Besos,
Breezy

1 comment:

  1. Oh how quickly they forget their formative years in The South.... Let me know if you start having flashbacks of catfish and horse flies!

    Can't wait to swelter with you....Mommacita

    ReplyDelete